Indie Games Scene: Showcase and Mixer

Nick Lowe

Apr 5, 2009, 9:02:15 PM4/5/09
to IGDA...@googlegroups.com
Hi *,

OneTwenty will be running an event next Tuesday at The Velvet Lounge
(the usual scene venue).

It's called the "Indie Games Scene: Showcase and Mixer" and the intent
is for local game developers to bring something along to show off to
those who are interested in games.

It could be a great opportunity to find potential collaborators, or
just to set a deadline to polish something you've had on the
back-burner (you've got 1 week!).

We will be providing tables and power as required (so please let us
know what you need). Although I get the feeling that there will be a
lot of iPhone action. :)

Here are some more details:

* Title: Indie Games Scene: Showcase and Mixer
* Time/Date: 7:30pm - 10:00pm, Tuesday April 14 2009
* Location: The Velvet Lounge, 639 Beaufort Street, Mount Lawley
games? Have a drink and check out the local scene! Entry is free, but
please note that this is a licensed venue (no entry to persons under
18 years).

And here's a link to the announcement on my personal blog (includes
downloadable flyer):

* http://nick.onetwenty.org/index.php/2009/04/06/indie-games-scene-showcase-and-mixer/

Facebook events page (if you are that way inclined):

* http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=66118909779

Hope you all can make it!

- Nick