I'm Pledging $100/month of BTC toward the next Hutter Prize payout

James Bowery

Feb 22, 2023, 12:34:28 PM2/22/23
to Hutter Prize

I'm putting $100/month of BTC into this address toward the next Hutter Prize payout.

bitcoin:BC1QGWJ2GYVA5GZ2J7E6095CJJDA9QQJ2SJQYKDY73

HutterPrizeBTCVault.png

James Bowery

Feb 22, 2023, 12:40:06 PM2/22/23
to hutter...@googlegroups.com

James Bowery

Mar 22, 2023, 2:14:43 PM3/22/23
to Hutter Prize
I just added another $100 to the vault, but the amount of BTC donated was about 20% less than last month.  The USD price of BTC went up 20% making the total present USD value of the vault about $220 -- the extra $20 being the ROI on last month's $100.

BTC's USD value will continue to be volatile.