Re: hutter prize submission

Matt Mahoney

Jun 26, 2021, 9:59:56 PM6/26/21
to surya kandau, James Bowery, Marcus Hutter, Hutter-Prize
Thank you for your submission to the Hutter prize. Briefly, this looks to be based on starlit or cmix-hp. Can you give us a description of your algorithm changes and your own test results? We will test it but I am traveling now and won't be able to run any tests until at least July 10.

On Sat, Jun 26, 2021, 1:00 PM surya kandau <surya...@yahoo.co.id> wrote:
here is a link to hutter prize submission. please compile and test it under your test machine. thank you very much.

Pada Jumat, 25 Juni 2021 18.04.02 GMT-7, Matt Mahoney <mattma...@gmail.com> menulis:

Post your code to a public website or GitHub and send us a link.

On Fri, Jun 25, 2021, 5:12 PM surya kandau <surya...@yahoo.co.id> wrote:
how to send file for hutter prize submission ? i have sent source code files but there is an error due to gmail block it.

James Bowery

Jun 26, 2021, 11:44:40 PM6/26/21
to Matt Mahoney, surya kandau, Marcus Hutter, Hutter-Prize
Compile errors attached.
errs.log