Matt Mahoney
unread,Aug 31, 2026, 1:56:36 PMAug 31Sign in to reply to author
Sign in to forward
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to Hutter-Prize, Marcus Hutter, James Bowery, Ibrahimcocool //blahem597, nes...@coolblack.gmbh, Halvor, Kaido Orav, David Freelan, Vladimir IVANOV
I have added the 5 entries currently under consideration to the large
text benchmark and announced on
encode.su to open for public comment
asking for help in testing.
https://mattmahoney.net/dc/text.html
https://encode.su/threads/4539-Hutter-prize-backlog?p=88867&viewfull=1#post88867
- cmix-lex by Ibrahim Marcouch and Kaido Orav, June 26, 110,793,198
- cmix-obias by David Freelan, July 19, 108,492,825
- fx2-cmix-transformer by Vladimir Ivanov, July 24, 100,424,672
- forge-cmix by Dirk Nesner, July 27, 109,542,081
- fx-deepmix by Halvor Yttredal, July 28, 108,286,527
I tried to be as accurate as possible in my descriptions, links, and
test results, but I might have made mistakes. Please let me know if
you find any errors and I will correct them.
--
-- Matt Mahoney,
mattma...@gmail.com