please test github.com/skandau/jember

surya milenial

Jul 5, 2021, 6:22:57 PM7/5/21
to Hutter Prize
i have modified cmix-hp with adding more model to paq8hp.cpp but i can not test it under linux os. please test it under linux os. thank you very much.

James Bowery

Jul 5, 2021, 6:32:49 PM7/5/21
to Hutter Prize
This request should be considered as addressed to the general community.  The Hutter Prize judging committee is not a testing resource.

My understanding is that Surya has not yet compressed enwik9 on any platform, including his Windows machine.  This is most probably due to a lack of sufficient hardware capacity available to him.  He has compressed a smaller version as indicated in the screenshot he sent to me which I'm attaching to this response.

cmix with more model vs standard model.PNG