EMERGENCY POST II: HAUNTED CHILD EMAIL CAMPAIGN

Message has been deleted

Elaine aka Cabin Fever Online

Aug 30, 2007, 5:27:11 PM8/30/07
to Human Rights In Action
Achairde All:

I will be flying back to Tampa tonight from Washington D.C. and I
would appreciate any invocations to the Divinity of your choice. I
would also like to remind you that we will beginning our Email
Campaign for Timothy Caffrey later this week or early next week. We
MUST have 5,000 emails to have an impact so please spread the word, if
you have your own blog or website please make mention of it there.
Please share the information with Family, Friends and any other
Human's Rights Groups you may belong too. We work best when we work
together. Assure your group we will be happy to return the favor.

Thank you all for your help. Let us show the Native American
communities that justice in this country is not just for the White Man
but is truly Justice for All!

Keep the Faith!

Slan leat,
Elaine
AKA Cabin Fever
GOOGLE - HUMAN RIGHTS IN ACTION
CABIN FEVER ONLINE - DISABILITY & HUMAN RIGHTS
http://cabinfever.efx2.com