D form

Skip to first unread message


Aug 5, 2014, 2:27:42 PM8/5/14
to HumJa...@googlegroups.com
Dears all,

my name is Anil and wouldlike to know how to get the free hold from lease hold when I do not have D form or house completion certiuficate as I am not able to find the form but my father who died in 2002 had applied for this but now it is missing or never arrived 

could you please guide as I am being asked a huge amount for the absence of this form

please guide me
Reply all
Reply to author
0 new messages