The Case for Suburbia webinar Tues March 8, 2022 at 12PM CST

Tory

Mar 6, 2022, 8:10:39 PMMar 6
to Houston Strategies

Our think tank, The Urban Reform Institute - A Center for Opportunity Urbanism, is hosting a webinar this Tuesday at noon CST in collaboration with The Breakthrough Institute and the Cicero Institute on The Case for Suburbia

"The seeming success of compact cities and the supposed dangers of sprawl to the climate have led to pushback against sprawling, car-dominated cities. Join us as we discuss the environmental case for suburbia."

Register for the Zoom here and I hope to see you there!