Housing Action Team - Report from Lynn Jarvis

Annette Mills

Jan 13, 2024, 9:50:16 PMJan 13
to Housing_A...@googlegroups.com

Hi, Housing Action Team members,

I got way behind on my emails while I was preparing for the Coalition’s Annual Meeting, and I just now opened the email below from Lynn Jarvis.

Here’s Lynn’s report to the team from the League of Women Voters…

Hi Annette, I am out of town for family need today. I HATE missing the meeting again.

 I would have nothing more to report beyond our [League] Housing Committee plan for our March 13 program on Workforce Housing. But of interest is the fact that Eli Spivak, the driver behind Portland’s Residential Infill Project, will be a speaker at that program. I spoke to Brigetta [City of Corvallis] a couple days ago again about infill lots and she was pessimistic about availability in Corvallis. But I know at least one infill development project is in process for workforce housing for a 3-unit townhouse on NW 23rd for the Boys and Girls club. Anyway, maybe you could convey that bit of info to the group?   Thank you, Annette!

Lynn