TGTA GROUPS MOVING

Cerwin

Sep 21, 2007, 8:57:14 PM9/21/07
to Horticulture Online
TGTA GROUPS MOVING

Due to an unforseen technical glitch the TGTA groups are moving to a
new location the new TGTA groups can be found at are home page of
http://www.geocities.com/thegreenthumballiance/index.html

Also are head moderator Cerwin has a email address change and can now
be contacted at cerw...@yahoo.com

We are sorry for the inconvince but we have fixed this glitch and have
taken steps to pervent it from happing in the future .

Please join us in our new groups if you have enjoyed your time in this
one ...and moderators please contact Cerwin at his new email so your
moderator status can be set up for the new groups

Thank YOU

TGTA TEAM