Cucumbers were poor crop this year what about yours ?

james...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2006, 10:47:45 AM10/23/06
to Horticulture Online
Cucumbers were poor crop this year what about yours ?

Hello all

I planted a ton of cucumbers this year as I normaly do but unlike
noramly hardly got a cuke !!

I hear that thier was an air born virus traviling in southern Ontario
canada this year that caused this ?

My cucumbers started off fine but the vines quickly yellowed and
sriveled way befor they should have and the cukes that they did produce
were small twisted mutalated and not much good at all.

I am wondering if any one eles here had simmilar problems or if they
could give me more infromation on this virus ?

This also affected my pumpkin and squash crops as well.