O.K so here we go..... Here is all the info (I hope) that you will or may

james...@gmail.com

May 12, 2007, 8:47:42 PM5/12/07
to Horticulture Online
O.K so here we go..... Here is all the info (I hope) that you will or
may
Need to know about this group and its entire sister groups and
organizations.

This group is a member in good standing with the T.G.T.A The Green
Thumb
Alliance

The TGTA is a series of gardening groups, forums, web sites and
message boards
All to do in some way shape or forum with gardening.

Are main web Page is located at
http://www.geocities.com/thegreenthumballiance/index.html

Their you can find all the links mentioned here and up to date info
about all
TGTA happenings around the world.

The TGTA also hosts a live chat room at
http://chat.parachat.com/chat/login.html?room=THE_GREEN_THUMB_ALLIANCE&width=900&height=510&lang=en

This room is open 24/7 for you to check out and is completely free
with no sign up
(cept a name to go by) but are regular chats happen every Monday and
Thursday
nights from 5 Pm eastern standard time till 11:30 pm or later
depending on how
many chaters are in the room.

and don't forget about are 24/7 gardening forum
http://s14.invisionfree.com/TGTA/index.php here you can post all your
gardening
questions at any time of the day and are vast collection of gardening
members
will do their best to answer any questions you might post (will try
are best)

Also the TGTA has begun a new Magazine in blog format

http://z14.invisionfree.com/TGTA/index.php?showforum=101

here you can read articles about gardening and
related topics, post reply's and comments about any thing you read
their and if
interested the TGTA mag is looking for staff members and writers so if
you have
ever wanted to try writing a few gardening articles or have some tips
or info
you would like to share with the rest of us please let us know
(WRITTERS WANTED)
Just send an email to the following address for more info (subject
line should
read TGTA mag) cerwi...@yahoo.ca (this is not a paying position)

We have several Yahoo Gardening groups that you can join and also

Have Several Google Groups as well all are listed with descriptions of
each at
are web site.

you can find links to all the groups here

http://www.geocities.com/mrwrestling5/

The Green Thumb Alliance is sponsored by the following

* C.SMALL GREENHOUSES

* THE LION HEAD SEED HOUSE http://www.geocities.com/lionheadseed/

* www.geocities.com/theadmiralty2002/