Workshop in honour of Thierry Coquand's 60th birthday

Anders Mortberg

May 25, 2022, 2:51:18 AM5/25/22
to construc...@googlegroups.com, Homotopy Type Theory, coq-...@inria.fr
Thierry Coquand, professor at the University of Gothenburg in Sweden, had his 60th birthday on 18 April 2021. We are organizing a scientific meeting to celebrate him and his seminal contributions to mathematical logic, constructive mathematics, theoretical computer science, and the development of proof assistants for type theory. The celebration was
originally planned to take place in direct connection with Thierry’s birthday, but had to be postponed several times because of the pandemic.

The meeting will take place in Gothenburg on 24–26 August 2022, and is open to everyone who wants to join the celebration. It is free of charge, except that participants who wish to join the banquet in the evening on Thursday 25th of August have to pay their bill directly to the restaurant. Participants are also asked to arrange their own travel and accommodation.

For more information about the meeting please visit the workshop's page at https://tc60.cse.chalmers.se/

If you plan to attend the meeting, we kindly ask you to fill in the registration form (available from the link above) by June 30th at the latest so we can plan catering and dinner.

Sincerely, the organising committee
Andreas Abel, Ana Bove, Peter Dybjer, Peter LeFanu Lumsdaine and Anders Mörtberg