HoTT at the ASL in April: save the date & student travel funding (Dec 1 deadline)

weinberge...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2021, 10:41:21 AM11/29/21
to Homotopy Type Theory
** Sent on behalf of Emily Riehl. Please observe the deadline ahead **

The 2022 North American Annual Meeting of the Association of Symbolic Logic will be held at Cornell University, from April 7th-10th. During the conference, there will be a special session on homotopy type theory, tentatively scheduled for Saturday (all day) and Sunday (morning), with the following six speakers:

Steve Awodey

Jonas Frey

Sina Hazratpour

Simon Henry

Chris Kapulkin

Paige North

More details, including a full schedule, titles, and abstracts will be coming soon but the reason I am writing to announce this workshop now is that there is some funding available for graduate students available to those who apply by Wednesday December 1st, 2021.

Instructions for the application can be found here:

The application requires just one page, plus a short letter from the thesis advisor.

From the organizer,

Emily Riehl

Steve Awodey

Nov 29, 2021, 1:30:02 PM11/29/21
to Homotopy Type Theory, EMILY RIEHL, Jonathan Weinberger
Note that there is still time to contribute a talk - also until December 1.

Contributed talks are always accepted, and if there are enough of them related to HoTT,
they will probably all be grouped together into a session.

Contributed talks should be submitted to a...@uconn.edu

Here are the details:
https://aslonline.org/rules-for-abstracts/

Steve