Postdoc position at Leeds

Nicola Gambino

Jul 30, 2019, 3:20:05 PM7/30/19
to Homotopy Type Theory
Dear all,

The School of Mathematics of the University of Leeds is inviting applications for a fixed-term Research Fellowship in Pure Mathematics, to work on Homotopy Type Theory within the Leeds Logic group.

Please see

for details. Deadline for applications is Tuesday 27 August 2019.

This is a fixed-term position until 31st August 2020, with a possibility of an extension up to 12 months in total (subject to approval of the funding body).

Please feel free to email me if you have any queries.

With best regards,
Nicola

PS I note that the “Candidate Brief” linked from the web page above indicates an incorrect deadline for applications. Please ignore that.

==
Dr Nicola Gambino
Associate Professor in Pure Mathematics
School of Mathematics, University of Leeds