This week (5-9 July) is taking place a conference to celebrate 90 years
of the publication of Gödel's Incompleteness Theorems.
The conference is composed by a series of workshop:
- 5.7. Monday afternoon: Opening. Higher proof theory after Gödel
- 6.7. Tuesday morning: Type theory in type theory
- 6.7. Tuesday afternoon: Computation in face of incompleteness
- 7.7. Wednesday morning: Cut-elimination and Herbrand's Theorem
- 7.7. Wednesday afternoon: Provability predicates
- 8.7. Thursday morning: Diagonalisation
- 8.7. Thursday afternoon: Recursion-theoretic approaches to computation
- 9.7. Friday morning: Philosophy of mathematics after Gödel
- 9.7. Friday afternoon: Aspects of Gödel's unpublished work; Closing
Lecture by Jan von Plato
If you would like to participate online, please write to Marcel Ertel
to receive the Zoom link.