Final CfP: TYPES 2019 post-proceedings, deadline 24.11

1 view

Assia Mahboubi

Nov 13, 2019, 4:28:36 AM11/13/19
to HomotopyTypeTheory@googlegroups.com >> Homotopy Type Theory
After several requests, we extend the deadline to 24 November 2019, and
we welcome new submissions, which missed the previous abstract deadline.

Open call for papers

Post-proceedings of the
25th International Conference on Types for Proofs and Programs
TYPES 2019

TYPES is a major forum for the presentation of research on all aspects
of type theory and its applications. TYPES 2019 was held 11-14 June in Oslo,
Norway. The post-proceedings volume will be published in LIPIcs, Leibniz
International Proceedings in Informatics, an open-access series of
conference
proceedings (http://www.dagstuhl.de/en/publications/lipics).

Submission to this post-proceedings volume is open to everyone, also to
those
who did not participate in the conference. We welcome high-quality
descriptions
of original work, as well as position papers, overview papers, and system
descriptions. Submissions should be written in English, not overlapping with
published or simultaneously submitted work to a journal or a conference with
archival proceedings.

The scope of the post-proceedings is the same as the scope of the
conference:
the theory and practice of type theory.
In particular, we welcome submissions on the following topics:

* Foundations of type theory and constructive mathematics;
* Homotopy type theory and univalent mathematics;
* Applications of type theory;
* Dependently typed programming;
* Industrial uses of type theory technology;
* Meta-theoretic studies of type systems;
* Proof assistants and proof technology;
* Automation in computer-assisted reasoning;
* Links between type theory and functional programming;
* Formalizing mathematics using type theory.

IMPORTANT DATES

* Paper submission: 24 November 2019
* Author notification: 25 March 2020

DETAILS

* Papers have to be formatted with LIPIcs style (currently lipics-v2019.cls)
and adhere to the style requirements of LIPIcs:
http://www.dagstuhl.de/en/publications/lipics/instructions-for-authors/

* The upper limit for the length of submissions is 20 pages

* Papers have to be submitted in pdf through EasyChair:
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=types2019postproc

* Authors have the option to attach to their submission a zip or tgz file
containing code (formalized proofs or programs), but reviewers are not
obliged to take the attachments into account and they will not be
published.

* In case of questions, e.g. on the page limit, contact one of the editors.

EDITORS

Marc Bezem, Marc....@uib.no, University of Bergen, Norway

Assia Mahboubi, assia.m...@inria.fr, Inria -- Vrije Universiteit
Amsterdam