Hines and Thomas Holt

Janet Parker

May 14, 2008, 9:16:42 PM5/14/08
to holtcha...@googlegroups.com

November 17, 1817
The Reflector
GEORGIA, BALDWIN COUNTY
WHEREAS Hines Holt applies to me for letters of administration on the estate and effects of Thomas Holt, late of this county, deceased: These are therefore to cite amd admonish all and singular the kindred and creditors of said deceased to be and appear at a Court of Ordinary to be held in and for the county of Baldwin, on the first Monday in January next, then and there to shew cause if any they have, why said letters should not be granted.
  Given under my hand at Office, in Milledgeville, 7th November, 1817.
ABNER LOCKE, Clerk