Fiona's question on Sphinn

Corey Creed

Oct 2, 2009, 2:16:21 PM10/2/09
to Hippo Internet Marketing Discussion
Recently, Fiona asked me this about Sphinn...

Um, I was just taking care of Sphinning this, discovered I "had" to
update my profile there, and got to the part where you can enter all
your SMM profile names & stuff. And also for entering your blog's
address and your blog FEED address. I didn't even know what it was :-)
I don't know if it's still of any use to provide blog feed addresses
to sites such as Sphinn????

What do you guys think? I've pretty much given up on Sphinn, Digg,
Reddit, etc.

I'm spending my time on Twitter and Facebook. It just seems like a
wiser use of time.

Corey