Ning - another social media sensation?

Karen

Jan 20, 2010, 1:12:07 PM1/20/10
to Hippo Internet Marketing Discussion
Picked up a small project for a client who has a ning site. Another
client told me it was the next best thing after FB and Twitter.
Haven't heard this so checking with my SEO group :-). Can someone
speak to this?

Kurt Guntner

Jan 20, 2010, 1:16:31 PM1/20/10
to hip...@googlegroups.com
My understanding is that it is built to cater to non-program oriented
individuals who want to build their own social networking site. Very
template based with some aesthetic modifications.

I think its going to allow people to create more unique verticals in
the social media space but I don't think it will replace FB and
twitter. I see it more as a content management system for social
networking site creators. Just my opinion though.

> --
> .

Kurt D. Guntner
Blue Collar Design Studio