Joomla

1 view

wes

Apr 15, 2010, 10:55:33 AM4/15/10
to Hippo Internet Marketing Discussion
Has anyone worked with Joomla? If so, let me know. I am trying to do
some SEO for a client and the designer doesn't know how to get some of
it to work the way I need it to.

Chris Kellum

Apr 15, 2010, 10:57:26 AM4/15/10
to hip...@googlegroups.com
I've done a little work with 1.0 and 1.5.  Wouldn't consider myself an expert, but I've had a couple clients that use it.  What version are you on, and what are you having problems with?

glaikit

Apr 23, 2010, 1:14:13 PM4/23/10
to Hippo Internet Marketing Discussion
Hi Wes,

I just got off the phone with Jen Fraser, http://www.pointonline.biz ,
828-298-9654 jen.f...@pointonline.biz . We have a couple of clients
in common. Anyway, she told me she works almost exclusively in Joomla
these days.
Fiona Dudley