Who am I?

Hinduraksha

Feb 22, 2008, 7:54:11 AM2/22/08
to Hindur...@googlegroups.com

Who am I?

One of the articles written by Shri. Tarun Vijay was an eye opener to many around bharat varsha who are minting money by lobbying with the people who are dividing Hindus on the basis of language and state affiliations.  I some times wonder what the real intentions are behind this boundary lines getting created by the so called leaders who change their colours depending upon the vote waves, questioning is there anything called as Ideology, if yes then what is it?

Congress is supposed to be secular but currently embracing its love for the Christ and hazrat Mohammed in whatever way it can through its tentacles of Parliament and the state assemblies.  The earlier Janata Dal, which was split into almost countless pieces still keep spitting the venom on the caste and cult lines.  Communists and Christian missionaries have already hijacked Dalit and tribal movements, which has either made a Red corridor from Nepal to Andhra or a ready Christian belt over the coastlines.

We have been taught from the beginning to call ourselves Hindu and nothing less and more than it.  Sangh and my affiliation with hundred other Hindu organizations have taught me the same and re-enforced the thought of the same by actively advocating it and implementation.

I was born in the border lines of Maharashtra and Karnataka as my mother belongs to Karnataka and I was the first child.  Childhood spent in Mumbai where I got the first lessons of what my mathrubhoomi is and education and experience spread across the country.

When I hear Raj Thackrey and his elder brother Udhav Thackrey clearing their stands about the North – Indians I wonder where this argument will end as they are from the same genetics, which taught Hindutva.  They are the fruits of the same tree which we fondly called Bala Saheb Thackrey and later many of the North – Indians termed him as Hindu Hriday Samrat and hoping that whenever there will be Islamic onslaught and he is the one who will protect.

I accept the problem in Mumbai is grave and the situation here is grim as Mumbai will not be able to hold many people for too long but now the slogan has changed from Mumbai to whole Maharashtra.  No one was really able to wonder what has happened to Bala Saheb or Udhav who were only advocating right to enter for Mumbai and the same Raj Thackrey was the anchorperson for the earlier bashing of North – Indians.

Let me see if I can be a true Raj Thackrey for five minutes, what will I do?  I will shut down Reserve Bank of India, Bombay (Mumbai) Stock Exchange, National Stock Exchange, Financial institutions, which are governed by, so called non-mumbaikars, Hospitals like Raheja, Hiranandani, Jaslok etc. I will ask the government to keep only one regiment of Army, which essentially is Maratha Regiment, and the list continues.  What will happen next is just a guesswork, which everyone knows.  I do now wonder that being Raj or Udhav Thackrey is a difficult job for me as I am only taught about akhand hindurashtra and Hindutva barring every other difference whatsoever of any kind.

One thing haunts me even more after North – Indians who will be the next; gujratis, marwadis, Jains, etc., god knows how many more will follow if something is not taught to these kids immediately.  The common Marathas do not have any options apart from voting Bala Saheb and despite their anguish over the current incidents they will still vote as there is no other party even talking about Hindus.  Bala Saheb's track record will help the kids in roping maratha votes for both of them but what about Hindu votes in general…divided up to the core.

There is a chance for the hooligans of Islamic front and the Christian missionaries who have already started Bharat Bachao rallies, Shanti rally etc., which posters can be seen all across Mumbai.  Thanks to hard work of so many friends who advocated hindutava for their gains, I am agonized to think Who am I?

Dr. Shivkumar Poojari

Friday, February 22, 2008

--
Before even Attacking know what you are fighting join===>http://groups.google.com/group/Hindurakshak