1. This article explains that the mission of “one India, one flag and one law” is incomplete in the absence of Uniform Civil Code for all Indian citizens irrespective of their religion.
2. This write up explains that the concept of ‘Uniform Civil Code’ is based on timeless and universal principle of equality before law.
3. It explains that many of the problems faced by India are due to the government’s inaction on the Constitutional directive to implement ‘Uniform Civil Code’.
4. It explains that for survival of India as a nation, discriminatory laws and divisive policies must be replaced by ‘Uniform Civil Code’.
5. I shall be grateful to have your valuable comments regarding this write-up.