Response from Right on riots - in Burma and India - for Secular Education Purposes..

Manoj Padhi

Sep 11, 2013, 6:16:49 PM9/11/13
Just because your constitution say India is a secular country - it is not guaranteed that Vote Bank based Governments can hurt their vote base.

 Today the delayed reaction from right is measured and to the point.
Secularists are finding hard to respond as they did during Mumbai Azad Maidan incident.

http://www.hindtoday.com/Blogs/ViewBlogsV2.aspx?HTAdvtId=9893&HTAdvtPlaceCode=IND&HTAdvtSubCategory=107

A question is often asked - why a whole community be victimized for few bad apples.

Answer is - behavior from bad affect our dignity and security. Our reaction has nothing to do with the good. But, it is hard to find good in a Mob.

The answer is - undemocratic bad behavior can never go unpunished even if some consider themselves above the law because of political influence.

Mulayam's son took credit for stopping the VHP but couldn't stop the 'Bahu, Beti Bachao' andolan - which was because of police inaction.

Tomorrow - it may end of as follows..

So - Reform - Reform and Reform before it is too late. It will be difficult to get a job once it is too late and blaming Modi won't help.

Manoj Padhi