ITALY THEN, INDIA TODAY

Rasht...@aol.com

Jul 25, 2013, 6:48:30 AM7/25/13
to rasht...@aol.com

To most Indians super woman Sonia Gandhi seems to have “floored” Bharat and her Prime Minister in order to emerge as the most powerful woman in South Asia. But we need to recall the day when her own land of birth ITALY under dictator Benito Mussolini, who wanted to occupy Ethiopia, Sudan and Egypt and then march on to India, was being taught a “lesson” by the Allies.

THE “INVINCIBLE” ITALIANS

Just four years before the devastating Partition of India through open collaboration by Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru (“Traitor of Millennium”) with the British and the Indian Muslims, Italy was being “pulverised” by the Allied Forces advancing from the South. Even the holy city, ROME where Sonia Maino-Gandhi’s VATICAN is located, was not spared. Here is what The Daily Telegraph, London, reported on July 20, 1943.

1,000 TONS OF BOMBS RAINED ON ROME

500 BOMBERS : HEAVIEST RAID ON ITALY.

DEFENCE OF SICILY CRUMBLING.

ENNA, KEY COMMUNICATIONS CENTRE, REPORTED TAKEN.

A THOUSAND TONS of high explosive bombs were rained down on Rome in yesterday’s daylight raid, the first ever made on the Italian capital. It is understood that up to 500 bombers took part.

(We ask, “HOW MANY THOUSAND TONS OF HIGH EXPLOSIVE BOMBS WERE THROWN BY I.A.F. ON LAHORE OR KARACHI DURING THE THREE ALL-OUT INDO-PAK WARS?”)

The attack, the heaviest yet launched on any objective in the whole of Mediterranean theatre of war lasted two and a half hours and carried out in 10 waves.

It was an all-American assault by fortresses and medium bombers from the North-West African Command and by Liberators from the Middle East. The Liberators alone dropped 350 tons of bombs. It may be reliably assumed that at least double this load was carried by the North-West African aircraft.

Pilots returning from the attack reported that vast damage in the railway marshalling yards- one of the main objectives.

Other targets on which 4,000 lb bombs were dropped, were Rome’s three airfields, munitions factories and government buildings, including the Ministry of War.

A Berne message stated that the railway system over which all reinforcements from Germany and Northern Italy to the south must come had been completely disrupted. Rome Radio last night admitted that “one line of rails in the city’s railway station was blown up for a short stretch.”

Shortly before the raid, Allied aircraft flew over Rome dropping leaflets stating that our bombers were on their way.

At an early hour this morning Allied losses, if any, had not been announced. Some of the crews reported that very few enemy fighters were seen, although anti-aircraft fire was fairly heavy.

MORE THAN 35,000 PRISONERS

Cut off from the hope of reinforcements by the Allied sea and air blockade and by the destruction of their lines of communication, the morale of the Italian forces in Sicily appears to be crumbling.

They are only offering token resistance in many parts of the battle front, according to Ronald Legge, Daily Telegraph Special Correspondent at Allied H.Q., North Africa, and are surrendering in droves.

Already prisoners number more than 35,000, it is stated, and their numbers are increasing hourly.

According  to Morocco radio early to-day, Enna, key to the whole communications system in the centre of the island,  has been captured. Earlier it was known that American and Canadian troops were advancing on it from two directions.

HINDUS in TWENTY-EIGHT States in Bharat (some twice the size of ITALY) should unite, rise, and then, with the help of our brave “JAWANS”, and Sri Krishna’s blessings, ATTACK Sonia’s foreign stronghold and, casting away the Italian YOKE, LIBERATE our Bharat to give it the fresh air of freedom once again.

Kuru

25 July 2013.