GP3:Vote Delhi Vote : 4 December 2013

Col Shivraj

Dec 2, 2013, 9:21:33 AM12/2/13

Dear Delhites,

This is your chance to elect your representatives who will give you a stable and good Governance.

You must exercise your Right to vote. All RWAs, NGOs, Social Groups and other citizens must motivate each other and ensure that all voters in their knowledge vote.

The Politicians are dividing the voters at any parameter they can think of to suit their requirement. Examples from newspapers:-

1. One candidate says," My constituency faces a unique problem as the voter demographic consisted of the very rich and the very poor".

2. AAP questioned the survey sample of some Poll Survey in terms of gender, age, education, locality ( JJ Colony, unauthorised resettlements, DDA Flats etc ) and major social groups ( SC, minorities, migrants, etc ).

3. There were some news items about Poorvanchalies and Punjabies etc

4. There were news about the advocates.

Dear citizens of Delhi, please observe and realise as to how the Politicians are dividing us at any parameter that suits them.

Let us forget our personal differences and unite to vote for those representatives who can give us a strong, stable and good governance to make Delhi liveable to International standards, safe for women / tourists / senior citizens.

SOME RANDOM THOUGHTS

Beware of opportunists who join new parties to get ticket because their parent party did not give them. Such persons are not loyal to their mentors, how can they be loyal to you.

Comradeship is important in any organisation which is developed after having been together in good & bad times. Strong Prime Minister like Nehru also could not control his ministers. Present day situation is an open secret.

Poster Hatao is a citizen centric initiative under the DPDP Act, 2007. With the help of Lokayukta Delhi, we were able to get 17 Politicians agree to support this initiative. Today Delhi has no political Defacement, but we are sure that on 8 December onwards there will be no control. We are only asking the Politicians to pay the civic agencies for all such Hoardings / Posters. One Party has gone to Delhi HC to allow them to put their Posters on Private Houses which is not permitted under the DPDP Act 2007 as well as the MCD policy on advertisement.

I AM NOT PROMOTING ANY PARTY AND SHARING MY THOUGHTS TO HELP YOU TO TAKE THE CORRECT DECISION. PL TAKE IT IN THE CORRECT AND OPEN MINDED PERSPECTIVE.

REGARDS

Col Shivraj
210 Munirka Vihar
New Delhi-110067