GP3: DUSU Elections 2013 : Request for your help to keep Delhi Poster Free

1 view

Col Shivraj

Aug 30, 2013, 12:41:09 PM8/30/13

Dear Friends,
This mail is for the residents of Delhi. Request forgiveness from others. However, they can forward this to their friends / relatives at Delhi.

DUSU Elections for 2013 are scheduled on 13 Sep, 2013.
With the help of all concerned, the Defacement had reduced a lot during the DUSU Elections in the year 2012.

This year, we are expecting ZERO Tolerance.

We need your help in achieving the same.
A copy of the Delhi Prevention of Defacement of Property Act, 2007 is enclosed for ready reference please.This has been uploaded on the DU web site.

Chief Election Officer for DUSU Elections 2013,  has issued a NOTICE ( copy attached ) that the DPDP Act, 2007 shall be strictly followed.

Your indulgence is solicited as the citizen of Delhi  to achieve the aim of POSTER FREE DELHI.

Request you to please do  the followings.
1. Pl spread this message to all your friends / relatives.
2. Pl ask all the parents whose children are in colleges / institutions to make
    their wards aware of this notice as well as the DPDP Act. 2007.
3. Whenever you see an Election related Defacement ( Poster, Banner, Writing
    on the wall or Hoardings ), pl send an email with the photo, giving its exact
    location, to the DCP of the area/ SHO of the area with a copy to Chief
    Election Commisioner DUSU on email  eodus...@gmail.com and to me.

Poster Hatao is a citizen centric initiative ( Not a NGO ).
Poster Hatao does not have a bank account, hence, we can neither receive money nor give money.
The aim is to make every citizen of India aware of his / her duties.
Removing of Posters is the First Step, Noise Pollution is next.
We are removing posters everyday and motivating others.
 We believe that no project can be accomplished without the complete & dedicated support of one and all.

regards

Col Shivraj
210 Munirka Vihar
New Delhi-110067