Re: OTN: Re: Modi's Success with Ghar Wapsi program

0 views
Skip to first unread message

Manoj Padhi

unread,
Jan 11, 2015, 1:16:29 PM1/11/15
to oriss...@googlegroups.com, MikeG...@aol.com, indianp...@yahoogroups.com, dallas...@yahoogroups.com, Bihar...@googlegroups.com, Hind...@googlegroups.com, tamilna...@googlegroups.com, ip...@googlegroups.com, FHRS...@yahoogroups.com, Andh...@googlegroups.com, SanatanaDhar...@yahoogroups.com, ghulamm...@gmail.com, misra....@gmail.com
Please watch this 
10minutes 

On Sunday, January 11, 2015, Arjun <apuroh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Mike,
Ever since I came across Samuel Johnson's wisecrack" Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel" ,my beliefs and firmly held assumptions regarding usual banners like religions,political ideologies ,nationalisms etc.took a drastic makeover. Just think,people are willing to die and kill just because somebody says some awful thing about a concept held very dearly and just because you are born into it or emotionally attached to it. One would have thought that Galileos  of the world are no longer persecuted just because of difference of opinion ! This very fact suggests to me that the assertion that humans are the most advanced specie in terms of evolution is a serious misconception. Horses will simply laugh at the idea. 

Coming back to the issue of people still willing to kill in the name of religion or similar group ism and will go to any length to increase their number, I always wonder how come the absurdity of such stuff does not strike a note even in intellectually sophisticated people ! It was stupid enough to discriminate on the basis of skin color or gender,which are biologically based, but it is moronic to indulge in mayhem because of nationality or religion and similar stuff.

We the humans fought the last WW2 because of such stuff killing millions. But it seems the lesson  was not learnt. So if one looks at the "serious" discussions on role of religion from this broad perspective, it appears that use of profusion of sophisticated jargons and literary athletics is passing wisdom. This is not simply a colossal waste of time,but the real serious problems humans confront now are sidelined. Pity.

Arjun Purohit
Sent from my iPad

On Jan 10, 2015, at 11:32 PM, MikeG...@aol.com wrote:

Arjun,

I am sure there are institutions  willing to offer you incentives. If you are going to switch,, do it for good money, sell yourselves high, then you will do the Ghar wapsi for a much bigger amount.
 
thanks buddy
 
Mike
 
In a message dated 1/10/2015 5:23:45 P.M. Central Standard Time, apuroh...@gmail.com writes:
What a missed opportunity ! If I was born a Muslim, I would not hesitate to covert into a  Hindu and  be rewarded by a few lakes ! Now as a straight business deal, can I become a Muslim( I would not mind paying a few hundred rupees) with the assurance that Hindus will convert me back with the package deal of five lakhs! I do not understand why this fool proof method of earning real dough has escaped people back home. Changing religions should not be any different from political parties.

Arjun Purohit

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 10, 2015, at 3:17 PM, Manoj Padhi <manoj...@gmail.com> wrote:

Mike,

When I trace back my roots, per my gotra, it ends with Maharshi Gautam of Ramayana era.

If you trace back, if your ancestors are not Iranian, most likely they were either  lured by a good paying job during the Muslim rule or convinced that Islam is better than Hinduism, then dominated by Brahmins.

Today's hindusim and Islam are entirely different.

While Hinduism got evolved and allowed intercaste and even interreligious marriages ( watch recent news where hindu right wing pleased hindu boys to marry muslim girls).

The VHP or Bajrang Dal program is for those who are frustrated by the action of terrorists and want to give up their Muslim label and dissociate from Islam. Even in France, we now see a lady terrorist. In North Africa 300 school girls were kidnapped and forced to get married under shariah law, which allows child marriages.

In Pakistan, blasphemy is punishable by death. Yesterday, talk radio host Michael Savage was mentioning that the source of the terrorism and 9th century mindset is your holy book itself. You say terrorists are not Muslims but terrorists are saying that they are true soldiers of Allah and they may think, the so called secular Muslims are coward.

My point is - a country without Muslims will be spending much less for security and less civil law suits. Zero Muslim means no influence from ISI or terrorists. No terrorist training either. No one would go to fight for Baghdadi.

If Mr. Modi has planned this, as you are asserting, this may be his vision of development. Look wise or culturally, there is no difference between indian Hindus and Muslims. You shouldn't be taunting Mr. Modi if you are not capable of projecting your religion as a popular religion. Currently, Islam is perceived as a dangerous religion notwithstanding what you claim.

You say 'religion of peace' - others say 'religion of piece'.

My request is let the suffocating Muslims to liberate. You too will some day will do the home coming and I will attend the ceremony.

On Jan 10, 2015 12:34 AM, <MikeG...@aol.com> wrote:
MODI'S SUCESS WITH GHAR WAPSI 


http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Qn5k8EVpM-g/VK0vuWr5pWI/AAAAAAAAeHw/kTK5E40NATw/s1600/Modi,+the+greatest+leader+on+earth.jpg



Ghar Wapsi i.e., homecoming. That is bringing Christians and Muslims back into the fold of Hinduism through allurements and or coercion.
Religion is for sale now – it takes 5 lakh Rupees to convert a Muslim to Hinduism and 2 lakh Rupees to convert a Christian to be a Hindu. Here is my offer; I will become a Hindu Brahmin for 5,000 Crore Indian Rupees.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I urge the Christians, Sikhs, Jains, Buddhist and Muslims of India, comprising roughly 200 Million to make a collective offer to the mis-representatives of Hinduism to come up with 500,000 x 200 Million Rupees, plus a job for each one to convert to Hinduism.

If Modi does not control the frogs in his party, his election slogan, “Sab ka saath, Sab ka vikas,” will become, “Hindutva ka saaz, BJP ki bakwas.”
 
Thank you

mike

Mike Ghouse

(214) 325-1916 text/talk
...............................................................................................................................
Mike Ghouse is a public speaker, thinker, writer and a commentator on Pluralism at work place, politics, religion, society, gender, race, culture, ethnicity, food and foreign policy. He is a staunch defender of human rights and his book standing up for others will be out soon, and a movie "Americans together" is in the making.  He is a frequent guest commentator on Fox News and syndicated Talk Radio shows and a writer at major news papers including Dallas Morning News and Huffington Post. All about him is listed in 63 links atwww.MikeGhouse.net and his writings are at www.TheGhousediary.com and 10 other blogs. He is committed to building cohesive societies and offers pluralistic solutions on issues of the day. 
 
 

--
--
Members:
OTN is going to bring every person/business to Web/our network
Please visit www.orissatoday.net for more details
View/Post profile at http://hindtoday.com/orissa/HTMemberList.aspx
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to OrissaToday...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/OrissaToday
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OdishaTodayNetwork - A HindToday.com network member" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to orissatoday...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
=

--
--
Members:
OTN is going to bring every person/business to Web/our network
Please visit www.orissatoday.net for more details
View/Post profile at http://hindtoday.com/orissa/HTMemberList.aspx
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to OrissaToday...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/OrissaToday
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OdishaTodayNetwork - A HindToday.com network member" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to orissatoday...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


--


Manoj Padhi

Manoj Padhi

unread,
Jan 11, 2015, 4:07:11 PM1/11/15
to Mike, ipta, Amaresh Misra, Hind...@googlegroups.com, ghulamm...@gmail.com, SanatanaDhar...@yahoogroups.com, dallas...@yahoogroups.com, indianp...@yahoogroups.com, Andh...@googlegroups.com, tamilna...@googlegroups.com, Bihar...@googlegroups.com, oriss...@googlegroups.com, FHRS...@yahoogroups.com

Thank you Mike
Forwarding..

On Jan 11, 2015 12:19 PM, "Mike" <mikeg...@aol.com> wrote:
 
Muslim solutions to Terrorism in Paris

Outrage, condemnation, candle light vigils and revenge talk is all good, but the need is practical solutions beyond condemnations. Obviously the burden squarely falls on Muslims; we have to grudgingly admit that almost all acts of terror are committed by men claiming to be Muslims in the pretext of defending Islam, Quran and the Prophet. It is our duty to build a better world for all of us to live in peace, and that is all God wants, here is the first step.
 
 
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages