Re: OTN: An ongoing fight between AAP (Congress) and AAP (Communists)

Manoj Padhi

Mar 2, 2015, 4:53:54 AM3/2/15
to oriss...@googlegroups.com, hindtoday
In India only communists succeeded in sustainable politics that is not based on personality cult. AAP would be fall in to category of Lalu,Mulayam,Jaya and Mamta.

After communists BJP is the only party which can and will survive personality Politics because of checks and balance between RSS and VHP. Shri LK Advani wanted to take on RSS but he was shown his status.

Delhi people picked up Kejri. I hope he can fulfill promises without any drama. prashant Bhusan and yogendra yadav are either unnecessarily  creating mock fight or doesn't understand why Kejri didn't take any portfolio.

From where I see it, in 6 months he will engage in nationwide padayatra to widen his base.

A CM without portfolio is the worst thing can happen in administration.

On Sunday, March 1, 2015, Sanjib Kumar Karmee <sanjib...@gmail.com> wrote:
An ongoing fight between AAP (Congress) and AAP (Communists):

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/aap-rift-yogendra-yadav-and-prashant-bhushan-offer-to-opt-out-of-political-affairs-committee/articleshow/46424678.cms

NEW DELHI: The internecine conflict in the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) has
escalated with Yogendra Yadav and Prashant Bhushan, the two founders
of the party who now find themselves at odds with Delhi Chief Minister
Arvind Kejriwal, offering to opt out of the political affairs
committee (PAC) of the party.

Prashant Bhushan, in a letter dated February 26 addressed to the
national executive of the party - a copy of which is with ET - slammed
Kejriwal for "overturning collective decisions of t ..

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/46424678.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Members:
OTN is going to bring every person/business to Web/our network
Please visit www.orissatoday.net  for more details
View/Post profile at http://hindtoday.com/orissa/HTMemberList.aspx

Manoj Padhi