New Guidelines for the Group

RogersRanc...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2009, 4:07:53 PM3/12/09
to Highland at Rogers Ranch
Please check our Google Groups homepage to view the new guidelines
that I created and published today (link included in this email).
Rather than create strictly written formal rules, I decided to limit
them to commonsense guidelines (in addition to Google's terms of
service and related rules). Many other online forums have
successfully adopted similar policies, so I remain confident that ours
will work as effectively as others.

Please let me know if you have any feedback about this idea, including
your suggestions and general opinions. I haven't seen much activity in
this group from anyone except Stefany and me, so it would be great to
know that members of the community are still reading the emails and
keeping up with the information here. Remember, as a member you can
send appropriate messages directly to
HighlandAt...@googlegroups.com, or you can visit the group
online and post to the board.

Your neighbor,