Help Yourself work days - this weekend, SAT & SUN

Help Yourself!

Aug 21, 2014, 9:06:36 PM8/21/14
to helpyour...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks!
Thanks for expressing an interest in volunteering with Help Yourself!
Please let me know if you're available for a work party on Sat, 8/23,
from 11-6pm (You can come for any amount of time) in Northampton.
We'll be working along the bike path doing some prep for fall/spring
planting and clearing brush. This will also serve as a good
opportunity for volunteer orientation for you guys. There will be
snacks!

ON SUNDAY, WE'LL BE PUTTING UP A LOCUST FENCE WITH GRAPE VINES AND
LATER KIWIS. WE'LL PLANT SOME BERRY BUSHES AND PRUNE A MULBERRY TREE,
ALL ACCESSIBLE TO THE SIDE OF THE NORTHAMPTON SENIOR CENTER. PLEASE
RSVP FOR MORE DETAILS

ALSO -
Does anyone have a plot at the FOG who'd be willing to check in from
time to time on the PYO medicine plot?
Would anyone like to do any mural priming for a plant-profile mural in
Northampton (at your own convenience?)

Thanks!
Felix

Help Yourself!, Inc.