Work day SUNDAY 10-1, PVCICS Hadley (9/20)

1 view

Help Yourself!

Sep 13, 2015, 3:16:53 PM9/13/15
to helpyour...@googlegroups.com, Benke...@gmail.com, in...@johnroot.net, roxy6c, hanam...@hotmail.com, zachary....@gmail.com, Lucia Danielson, genevie...@gmail.com, Me...@hampshire.edu, Jess R, rpy...@putneyschool.org, Nancy Robbins, Co...@terravisus.com, henry lappen, sine...@aol.com, bet...@seeger.ws, aeva...@comcast.net, Miranda Wiley, kathcu...@gmail.com, annaf...@gmail.com, Jean Bargeron, abho...@gmail.com, Carlanne Raber, richardro...@gmail.com, theos...@gmail.com, lda...@gmail.com, Alexis Hott, wj...@hampshire.edu, Laurel Hootstein, ze...@hotmail.com, SarahMu...@aol.com, arielle...@gmail.com, Louisa Hall, Chris Gentes, cstaryos, me...@hampshire.edu, del...@gmail.com, Tara Jacob, Yuyue Yan, yayfo...@gmail.com, Jacob Holzberg-Pill, fsanch...@gmail.com, Fiona Chevalier, Jonathan Hills, Tracey Alden, atay...@uvm.edu, Kathleen Wang, James Frank, Elliot Hartmann-Russell, Dean Colpack, Zoe Cavanaugh-Green
Join Help Yourself to do some site prep, brush clearing, sheet mulching, scything and planting @ Pioneer Valley Chinese Immersion Charter School, 317 Russel St Hadley. (Rt 9). We'll be expanding fruit tree plantings at the K-12 school, and working on a fruit hedgerow between the school and the Hampshire Mall, close to the Rail Trail. This site has lots of potential for public access, has interesting native species and site conditions, including a little brook. We'll prepare crab apples for later grafting, select autumn olives, and plant out some fruit trees.

Help Yourself!, Inc.
Growing food, medicine and planting
community in Western MA.