Wood chip mulching party, this Sun. 11/15, 1-4, Northampton

1 view

Help Yourself!

Nov 11, 2015, 12:36:32 PM11/11/15
to helpyour...@googlegroups.com
For those of you in or near Northampton, this coming sunday (11/15) from 1-4, we'll be working at the Hampshire Council of Governments / Courthouse Lawn, 99 Main St Northampton, spreading mulch, checking in on plantings, and maybe doing some pruning. There is a 400' berry  / fruit hedge row there that we planted spring '14 and have been expanding with understory plants this year. It's a prominent, high-profile spot downtown, and we're lucky to be doing some plantings there! Any help would be appreciated with the mulching, it is very important that HYS continue to maintain this site in picture-perfect condition. If you're interested, please RSVP by email or txt, 339 927 5508. Thanks!

Thanks!
Felix

Help Yourself!, Inc.
Growing food, medicine and planting