Rail-Trail work day SAT 8/23

1 view

Help Yourself!

Aug 6, 2014, 10:34:53 AM8/6/14
to helpyour...@googlegroups.com
http://www.meetup.com/Western-MA-Permaculture/events/199054032/

  • Join Help Yourself volunteers along the Norwottuck Rail Trail in Northampton as we care for the dozens of public access fruit trees and 150+ grape vines put in over the past 3 years. More info about the project: www.helpyourselfedibles.org

    We'll clear around existing plantings, work on polycultures, clear some brush and sheet mulch for fall plantings, do some priming for new murals, and more! There will be some snacks provided, bring some to share. If you'd like to come for any or all of it, PLEASE RSVP at helpyour...@gmail.com, let us know when you can make it, so we can know who to expect and when.

If anyone would like to help lead a volunteer group, let me know! Our area of focus will be from Veteran's Field to Union Station, but we could have a group do some mulching at the Courthouse, and some brush clearing at another place on Pleasant St.

See you there!
Felix

Help Yourself!, Inc.
Growing food, medicine and planting