Help Yourself mulch day(s) - FRI AND SAT this week, Courthouse Lawn / Rail Trail, Northampton

Help Yourself!

Jul 22, 2015, 5:17:58 PM7/22/15
to helpyour...@googlegroups.com, hanam...@hotmail.com, zachary....@gmail.com, Miranda Wiley, kathcu...@gmail.com, annaf...@gmail.com, Jean Bargeron, abho...@gmail.com, Carlanne Raber, richardro...@gmail.com, theos...@gmail.com, lda...@gmail.com, Alexis Hott, wj...@hampshire.edu, Laurel Hootstein, ze...@hotmail.com, SarahMu...@aol.com, arielle...@gmail.com, Louisa Hall, Chris Gentes, cstaryos, me...@hampshire.edu, del...@gmail.com, Tara Jacob, Yuyue Yan, yayfo...@gmail.com
Join Help Yourself on FRIDAY to continue sheet mulching around our PYO berry hedge row, from 5-7pm. Dozens of aronia, currant, juneberry, Asian pears, honeyberry and other perennials now line the wrought iron fence of "Northampton's front lawn", at the prestigious Hampshire Council of Government's Courthouse Site. We'll sheet mulch and transplant polyculture herbs. Afterwords, and also on Sat (see below), we'll do more mulching at new fruit tree plantings along the Rail Trail, near the Maplewood Shops parking lot.

Please let me know if you think you can make it, we need all the help we can get.

BRING CARDBOARD IF YOU CAN!!!!!

This is a good opportunity to connect with the Help Yourself project.

We'll meet at 5 on friday, but the work will continue on SATURDAY. If you'd like to volunteer on Sat, from 10-2, please email RSVP - helpyour...@gmail.com

Thanks,
Felix

Help Yourself!, Inc.