Work party - new nature trails @ College Church, Northampton SAT TOMORROW!

1 view

Felix Lufkin

Oct 10, 2014, 8:37:43 PM10/10/14
to helpyour...@googlegroups.com
Folks, come by Cutchins school (78 Pomery Terrace, Northampton), on
Sat from 930 - 1230 (TOMORROW!!) if able. Help prepare for the
implementation of an $18,000 grant project to professionally create a
system of nature trails near the back parking lot of College Church.
These trails will be useful to the entire community free of charge,
and by having them we give the Northampton an opportunity to find
value in undeveloped forest land, which will hopefully stay protected
as such! meet in the parking lot behind college church any time
between 930 -1230 to take a walk or help out. hot cider provided,
feel free to bring wheel barrows and weed whackers :) We may be able
to plant native edibles along the trails in the future!