Call to Participate: Massachusetts Sustainable Campuses and Communities Conference

Hilltown Families

Dec 17, 2015, 11:47:56 AM12/17/15
to hilltown...@yahoogroups.com
The Massachusetts Sustainable Campuses and Communities Conference is happening in April in Amherst & Northampton and they are currently seeking speakers, exhibitors, sponsors, and conference staff:

https://hilltownfamilies.wordpress.com/2015/12/17/121915122515/#bb7

--
Hilltown Families, Inc., P.O Box 98, West Chesterfield, MA 01084

ABOUT HILLTOWN FAMILIES: Hilltown Families is an online grassroots communication network for families living throughout the four counties of Western Massachusetts. Hilltown Families believes in creating resilient and sustainable communities by developing and strengthening a sense of place in our children and citizens through community-based education and engagement.  We work to accomplish this by highlighting the embedded learning that is found everywhere in our communities, making the information accessible to families, and giving parents/educators access to opportunities that supports their children’s interests and education while encouraging community engagement.

Hilltown Families is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. We welcome your support of a tax-deductible donation. Gifts of any and all amounts help us to continue our mission to support education through community engagement.
Donate Now