The United States Gets Even Closer To War With Both Russia And China

Heaven soon

Dec 1, 2021, 1:17:30 PM12/1/21
to Heavensoon

The United States Gets Even Closer To War With Both Russia And China

While most of the U.S. population is distracted by other matters, the Biden administration continues to march us even closer to war with both Russia and China.  It is understandable that so much attention is being given to the craziness surrounding the COVID pandemic, our very serious economic problems and the growing violence in our streets, but ultimately our deteriorating relationships with Russia and China will become even bigger news than any of those stories.  If we stay on the path that we are currently on, there will inevitably be war with Russia and there will inevitably be war with China.  I do not believe that either of those conflicts will erupt this week or this month, but thanks to the recklessness of the Biden administration we are relentlessly moving toward war.  So even though most of my articles address concerns that are of a more immediate nature, I am going to keep my readers periodically updated on these developments, because this is a story that isn’t going to go away. (Read More...)

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/the-united-states-gets-even-closer-to-war-with-both-russia-and-china/