Mac os night builds

Dima Granetchi

Dec 31, 2012, 8:43:52 AM12/31/12
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Mac builds disappeared from here http://haxe.org/download/manual_install#svn-builds

Where can I find mac builds?

Postite

Dec 31, 2012, 9:04:56 AM12/31/12
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
+1
Looking for these for a while

Le 31 déc. 2012 à 14:43, Dima Granetchi <system...@gmail.com> a écrit :

Mac builds disappeared from here http://haxe.org/download/manual_install#svn-builds

Where can I find mac builds?

j...@justinfront.net

Dec 31, 2012, 10:34:47 AM12/31/12
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Dima

I can upload one tomorrow when get back.

Justin

On 31 Dec 2012, at 13:43, Dima Granetchi wrote:

Mac builds disappeared from here http://haxe.org/download/manual_install#svn-builds

Where can I find mac builds?

j...@justinfront.net

Jan 1, 2013, 6:02:42 PM1/1/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Dima

Seems there is an issue with creating the doc folder content on my system which I posted on haxedev list so manually zipped, but the haxe svn seems to work fine otherwise.

Note: callback has changed recently, but compiler error is plenty to allow you modify your code.

Best

Justin

Mike Welsh

Jan 15, 2013, 9:12:53 PM1/15/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Any word on getting OSX nightlies back up?

Mike Welsh

Jan 15, 2013, 9:58:44 PM1/15/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Many thanks to Justin for posting the latest build r5856 here:

Hopefully OSX automated nightlies can reappear one day!

j...@justinfront.net

Jan 15, 2013, 10:19:14 PM1/15/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I have added my email to manual build page, and will provide an on demand service, just ping me if you really need SVN OSX build.  I will get round to automating sometime but not right now. Currently INCOMPATIBILITIES seem to make the last step not zip so need to manually zip.  I think the issue maybe related to Neko 1.8.2  I will try to get some debug info for Neko on Thursday but tied up tomorrow.

Best Justin