SPOD php using SBigInt returns as Int at max value (2147483647)

tantanix

Mar 9, 2014, 1:17:13 AM3/9/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have this SPOD Object:

@:table('events')
@:id(id)
class Event extends Object
{
public var id:SUInt;
public var isLive:SBool;
public var cutOff:SBigInt;
}

If I fetch the Event rows or just a single row, the cutOff always returns 2147483647 where the value in MySQL db is 1394325300000. In short, it is truncated to an Int data type.
My only workaround with this is to not use the SPOD objects and just do a regular Manager.cnx.request where the way to get the value is to use getFloatResult. That works, but then again, it becomes pointless not to be able to leverage SPOD Macros.

Is this a bug or just an RTFM issue on my end?

Thanks,
tantanix