OpenFL issues with build when using -ObjC ios linker-flags

Skyler Parr

Jul 22, 2014, 8:56:08 PM7/22/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I really need some help with this. I'm integrating with google play services and they require that the -ObjC flag to be set (https://developers.google.com/games/services/ios/quickstart).  When I add the -ObjC to the ios linker-flags, I get:

ld: in /Users/skyler/programming/DropBeat/Export/ios/DropBeat/lib/armv7/liblime.a(libfreetype.iphoneos-v7.a), archive member 'libfreetype.iphoneos-v7.a' with length 507640 is not mach-o or llvm bitcode for architecture armv7

Which is essentially this bug: https://github.com/openfl/openfl-native/issues/27.

I looked at the solution and adding -force_load helps the problem, I get this at runtime

-[__NSDictionaryM gtm_httpArgumentsString]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x1ddcd650

which the only way to solve this is to add the -ObjC flag according to this guy: (https://plus.google.com/104546479396856293875/posts/aHvoRJxbs7d)

so -force_load only works if you don't NEED the -ObjC flag. But this integration requires this.

What is the work around on this?

Thank you in advance.