Talk about OpenFL / Haxe for a french event in Toulouse next november

Guillaume Gasnier

Jul 3, 2015, 5:00:32 AM7/3/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

We are preparing the Call For Participation for the "Capitole du Libre", a french event about Open Source software, Open Hardware and free culture.
The event will take place in Toulouse on 21-22 november.

I already got a contact for a talk and a workshop on Haxe.
It will be great to have a talk too about OpenFL (and maybe a workshop).

Actually, the talk and the workshop are only in french :(
The event is 5 years old and your budget is not expandable.
The organization already cover costs for travel and lodging for speakers.
But in the future, we may open it to English presentations.

Hence my question :
Are there french people available to speak about OpenFL in november ?

Guillaume

Valentin Lemière

Jul 4, 2015, 5:52:15 AM7/4/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guillaume,

I'd be interested in giving a speak about openfl,
I'm french, available that weekend and I know the openfl project pretty well.

Though it depends on what you're looking for, I know the history, current development and roadmap,
I know how it works and how to use it, but I'm not an expert in the flash api.

I could do a workshop too if you need/want.

--
Valentin Lemière

Guillaume Gasnier

Jul 7, 2015, 9:25:48 AM7/7/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi Valentin,

Happy to read this.
I will contact you directly after holidays, approx. the 20th of July.

Guillaume