Help loading ffi in C++: Error : Could not load module test@sum__2

Skyler Parr

Jul 17, 2013, 12:00:17 PM7/17/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to create an external library in C++ and use it in my haxe project. I'm following the instructions at http://haxe.org/doc/cpp/ffi.  Everything is fine until I run the program and I get:

Error : Could not load module test@sum__2

I have the test.ndll in the bin directory with my Main.  I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here.  Any clues or hints?

Most importantly: I'm trying to build a Mysql connector for the C++ target for haxe 3. That's how I ran into this because I couldn't find one, so I thought I'd do it myself using the supplied mysql connector for C++, because I really need it right now.  If anyone knows of a project where this is already done or is in a work in progress. Please point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

Skyler Parr

Jul 17, 2013, 12:37:45 PM7/17/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I finally found it. https://github.com/jgranick/sqlite

<3<3<3Joshua you're my hero<3<3<3

Skyler Parr

Jul 17, 2013, 12:41:51 PM7/17/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Looks like he only has it implemented for SQLite.  Bummer.  Needing MySQL though.

Skyler Parr

Jul 17, 2013, 1:41:57 PM7/17/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I figured out my issue with trying to build the ndll.  I was just using the command line example from the example on the website.  I was able to solve it using a Build.xml file and running haxelib run hxcpp Build.xml. That did the trick.