Dawn of the dead (maybe offtopic)

Jesus Boadas

Jul 20, 2014, 11:04:17 PM7/20/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Actionscript its gaining popularity on Tiobe index for july 2014, I think AS was dead, just saying.

http://www.tiobe.com/index.php/content/paperinfo/tpci/index.html

Cauê Waneck

Jul 20, 2014, 11:32:26 PM7/20/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
That TIOBE index has some really questionable ways to determine the popularity of a language. I wouldn't take it too seriously.

Actionscript its gaining popularity on Tiobe index for july 2014, I think AS was dead, just saying.

http://www.tiobe.com/index.php/content/paperinfo/tpci/index.html

David Elahee

Jul 21, 2014, 1:43:51 AM7/21/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com

Languages liveness has nothing to do with the buzz. As3 still has beautiful years ahead. Especially since html5 support is still erratic.

I remember people saying java was dead for so many years...

:D

Juraj Kirchheim

Jul 21, 2014, 5:42:52 AM7/21/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
It's still a pity that ActionScript was left to rot for almost a decade now ...