MMVC and Android? - Namespace errors...

Cambiata

Jan 31, 2013, 5:00:07 PM1/31/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi David P and others!

What about mmvc Android compatibility?
When trying to compile my simple test example (https://github.com/cambiata/mmvc-simple-clock), I get the following kind of errors:

In file included from ./src/clock/view/LabelViewMediator.cpp:10:
include/clock/model/ClockModel.h:8: error: 'namespace clock { }' redeclared as different kind of symbol
F:\android\ndk/platforms/android-5/arch-arm/usr/include/time.h:96: error: previous declaration of 'clock_t clock()'
etc..

/ Jonas

Mike Stead

Jan 31, 2013, 6:19:54 PM1/31/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
That looks like a haxe -> cpp issue with it not remapping that already taken global name (clock).  Try renaming the clock package to something else.

If that fixes it then worth raising as a bug.

Cambiata

Feb 1, 2013, 1:47:06 AM2/1/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Mike!
Changing the package from clock.xyz to example.xyz did it!

I guess it's an Android target problem and not a core hxcpp issue, so I will file a bug on haxenme.atlassian.net

/ Jonas