openfl/HTML5 freeze

michael solomon

Oct 28, 2014, 3:58:50 PM10/28/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
hi guys,
I came across a very srange situation.
I develop a little system, just to introduce openfl and in begining I target (in flashdevelop) to flash.
after that I decided to target my project to HTML5, and when I run it, the browser opened and I see my first window correctly but all the button and textFeilds change to be like an image. I try to debug with my browser(FF and IE) but i didn't get any error.
somebody see that before?
thank you,
Michael
P.S: I work with haxe 3.1.3, openfl 2.1.1 and flashdevelop last dev build.

Philippe Elsass

Oct 28, 2014, 4:27:35 PM10/28/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Do you mean the brower is unresponsive or that the rendering in the browser is like an image?

Philippe

michael solomon

Oct 28, 2014, 5:52:51 PM10/28/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Thank you. The rendering in the browser freeze. The browser work fine!

Philippe Elsass

Oct 28, 2014, 6:38:10 PM10/28/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com

Is the problem that things should be animated / interactive and they are not? Or do you expect that you can inspect the different elements of your app in the browser?

In any case you should be a lot more precise in what you see / expect.

On 28 Oct 2014 21:52, "michael solomon" <miche...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you. The rendering in the browser freeze. The browser work fine!

michael solomon

Oct 28, 2014, 6:53:11 PM10/28/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Lol, i told you that a strange case :D the things should be interactive and they are not/.
amm...one picture equals to 1000 words no?
the key need to be a button but I click and nothing happening... and the bar need to be just a tenth full.
In neko and flash it's work wonderful!
if you need i will detail more, just guide me.
thank you!!!!

Philippe Elsass

Oct 29, 2014, 3:34:12 AM10/29/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com

Try in Chrome, look in the console if you have errors.

michael solomon

Oct 30, 2014, 12:47:51 PM10/30/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I tried now in Chrome but it's still freeze, because the console in Chrome works great with FD I tried to put a "trace" in last line of the code and the trace showed up, so all the lines runs and i dont get any error (of course that console don't alert on one..)
thanks a lot.