Unicode on HAXE, any directions?

Saumya Ray

May 26, 2014, 1:35:42 AM5/26/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to display different languages in an application. The application may be compiled with OpenFL for different targets.
I am wondering is there a way to work with Unicode ? And are all the Unicode supported ? Any directions to work with Unicode in Haxe would be nice.

thanks

Cambiata

May 26, 2014, 5:25:23 AM5/26/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Nicolas had an iteresting talk here at WWX2014 about what's in the pipe for Haxe in the close future, and a rework of the string handling is a part of that.
Keep your eyes open for recordings of the talks.

Jonas

Saumya Ray

May 26, 2014, 5:32:28 AM5/26/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Thats nice to know. Looking forward to the recordings links for I missed the live stream, though I know from the tweets that its coming.
In the mean time, I got this nice library named Unifill (github link is here)

Hope that helps someone.

thanks
saumya

Marcelo Serpa