no syntax highlighting for hxml in Sublime (anymore)

Atul Kumar

Aug 3, 2013, 7:34:47 AM8/3/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I am using Sublime 3 (build 3047) and clemos haxe plugin.

Unfortunately I do not get any syntax highlighting for my hxml files anymore. It worked before, but I think since I switched to the  "refactoring" branch it does not work anymore. Even if I switch back to the master branch I do not get it back.

Any idea how to fix that?

Thank u very much in advanced.

TopHattedCoder

Aug 3, 2013, 8:52:25 AM8/3/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hxml suggestions are working fine on mine, but the Haxe files are having trouble..

clemos

Aug 3, 2013, 9:01:27 AM8/3/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You may try to quit ST, remove the plugin and install it again.
I believe there are sometimes issues with how ST caches some files.

If it still doesn't work, please post an issue on github with all possible info (OS, etc)

Regards,
Clément