release: hxScout 0.5.1

Jeff Ward

Dec 19, 2015, 11:20:20 AM12/19/15
to Haxe
Hi all,

Just an FYI that I've released hxScout 0.5.1. It has bug and crash fixes (even a couple found using vscode-hxcpp-debug :)

Sorry it's been quite a while since a release, I had an SSD crash and had to re-setup everything.

Best,
-Jeff

Ashiq A.

Dec 19, 2015, 11:54:20 AM12/19/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Not to subvert your thread or anything, but did anyone try setting up Haxe with Cloud9, Docker, or anything like that? I use try.haxe.org when I need to quickly check something, but it's limited to JS output.