lime extension

Amit Bagga

Oct 19, 2016, 4:45:51 PM10/19/16
to Haxe

i am build a extension which is based on other shared and static libs. i want that my extension should have all the symbols from the linked libs.

or what should i do to copy the files to the final build when my extension is used.

Thank You,
Amit Bagga

Joshua Granick

Oct 25, 2016, 6:32:32 PM10/25/16
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
You often will build any symbols you need into your extension NDLL, or you can reference other shared libraries using the <dependency /> tag.

To include your NDLL automatically in a project that uses your extension, use an <ndll /> tag in an "include.xml" file for your project

You can post more on community.openfl.org if you have more questions, thanks :)

Amit Bagga

Oct 26, 2016, 12:53:05 AM10/26/16
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Please can you share an example.

Thank You,
Amit Bagga

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Haxe" group.

Joshua Granick

Oct 27, 2016, 4:18:22 PM10/27/16
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
`lime create extension SampleExtension` will give an example of a project with an include.xml and NDLL tag :)